Call to all artists Pop up Installation
The Harwich Festival is offering an opportunity for all artists to put on a pop-up, one day exhibition/installation in the foyer of Quayside Court apartments, Harwich.
- The Festival starts on the 24th June and ends on Sunday 5th July 2015.
- The space will be available from and including Thursday 25th June to Sunday 5th July.
- Three 8ft by 4ft boards will be installed to act as background/focal point for the installation.
- Two or three dimensional work, books, films (provide your own equipment) can be shown.
- Exhibitors will be expected to sit the exhibition and it will be advertised as being open between 11am and 4pm.
- The space will be offered on a daily basis, nothing can be left up overnight for security reasons.
- Entry is free
- Artists can apply for one day initially but more days will become available nearer the festival depending on the take up.
Quayside court Pop up Installation
Guidance for artists
- Work can be stuck on the boards but not on the floor
- You can provide your own table for display.
- At the end of the day the display area should be clean and ready for use for the next day.
- An A frame will be available to be displayed outside the building for any posters or promotional visuals.
- Make sure there is someone responsible stewarding the display at all times.
To book the pop up gallery please click the following link